Panda Security has released a new version of multi-purpose perimeter security Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries. The new device allows medium and large enterprises (50 people or more) to protect their corporate network and increase their productivity.
It is available in three different versions: 1) compatible with virtual sliders, 2) version only in the form of software, and 3) five different hardware models, designed for businesses of different sizes. Its new management console Panda Perimetral Management Console provides has centralized security management and configuration of all devices from a single console, accessible from the “cloud” at any time.
The new Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries manages the needs of companies in the perimeter security of their networks by neutralizing viruses, spam and unauthorized access at the Internet gateway by the full set of resources using collective intelligence. The solution includes the following key features:
• Firewall. Ensures that the incoming and outgoing connections comply with security policies.
• Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). Prevents hacker attacks.
• Anti-Virus. Protects against all types of malicious programs in email and Web traffic.
• Content Filter. Monitors incoming and outgoing traffic for dangerous content.
• Anti-spam. Provides protection for email traffic from junk mail.
• Web Filter. Restricts access to Web content, not related to work.
• Various connection technologies to provide access to the Internet and corporate networks. Device compatibility ADSL/UMTS/GPRS/3G/USB.
• VPN. Secure connection with remote offices and users using mobile devices.
• HotSpot. Provides controlled temporary Internet access for guests and visitors to the company.
• Qos. Minimizes wasteful and inefficient use of channel capacity.