The following JPublisher features supports Web services call-ins to code running in the Oracle Database. Refer to Guide Oracle Database JPublisher JPublisher user for complete information.
- Generation of Java interfaces
- Styles and style files JPublisher
- REF CURSOR returning and result set mapping
- Options to filter what JPublisher publishes
- Support for calling Java classes into the database without specifications call PL /SQL
- Support for publishing SQL queries or DML
- Support for unique method names.