pdf2htmlEX – a great tool to convert PDF documents into normal HTML-page with formatting. Converter is surprisingly good at handling various documents, including research papers, journals, and other formulas.
A few examples for demonstration.
- Typography (LaTeX): HTML / PDF
- Cheat Sheet (mathematical formulas): HTML / PDF
- The scientific article (text and graphics): HTML / PDF
- Full Circle Magazine (for Linux-based community): HTML / PDF
- Git guide : HTML / PDF
- You can try on their files converter
Converter tries to carefully preserve the fonts of the PDF-document and generates a static page is quite manageable size, about the same as the original PDF-File.
Code converter is published on github under GPLv3, it can be used in their projects.For example, you can make a PDF preview option on the site is useful for newspapers, magazines, books, resumes, and other information that the Internet often publish in PDF. Moreover, you can now create complete web pages directly in the mathematical editor LaTeX!
Compare pdf2htmlEX with other methods of converting PDF on the web, see here.