As informs this edition of Search Engine Land, Search Engine Bing began testing a new page design with the results of issue. According to the editorial offices, the new interface SERP – a sleek, fresh and well structured.
The main changes are the following:
- the new interface removed the vertical tabs
- expanded both the upper and lower search string;
- changed the look of the button “Search”;
- of the title have been removed some “extra” links;
- Information about the region is no longer displayed on the page SERP;
- to describe user preferences instead of text labels are now used graphical icons;
- In addition, the SERP page displays the name of an authorized user, and even his avatar;
- related inquiries now can be found under the search string (previously they were located in the left pane, under the logo Bing).
Here is the updated SERP Bing:
And this is how the search results page with Bing looked like the old design:
On a same note the following: if we start from the images of interfaces provided by the screenshots, it can be argued that the issue has become more personalized Bing.